Sunday 12 February 2012

We're all no one until someone thinks that we're someone, 'til then we are no one

Nervo, Steve Aoki and Afrojack "We're All No One"


First post is the hardest right?! Well for those that know me, this has been a long time coming, I have been admiring many a blog, almost to the point of envy, but my crippling fear of writing what might actually be read by people that care (?) maybe got the better of me. So here goes... A blog that I hope you will find witty and interesting, and possibly even a little inspiring on fashion, personal style, and a smattering of things I love, namely my friends, music, food and anything that I don't have to pay full price for. (I am an ebay addict, I will attempt to undercut 'rrps' at any opportunity!)

First outfit post (pretty sure you can almost feel the awkwardness radiating off my face from here)


What I'm wearing: Topshop tall burnout t-shirt, cut-off mens Levi's that I made into shorts, Dune pony skin leopard pumps, River Island leopard belt, H+M jewellery (H+M kids bracelets) New Look snake print head scarf and Accessorize purple flowers.

These shorts are fast becoming my wardrobe staple for casual days hanging out and errand running, I don't (yet) own a pair of jeans, so this is as close as I have come. 

KD x

4 comments:

  1. LOVING the denim shorts! Join the denim revolution - you know you want to!

    Beth xx

    Visit: http://www.shelikesshoes.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning to progress on to jeans...So many hurdles to overcome yet though!

      xx

      Delete
  2. arh its not awkward - its cute! Welcome to blogger :). You'll soon get used to posing your ass off in photos ha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen :)

      I'm hoping to perfect the blogger pose in no time, then I can look back at my first posts and giggle/cringe!

      x

      Delete